Wednesday, June 15, 2011

As you might have noticed, I have not been blogging a lot lately. You know it's bad when your husband starts pestering you about it. What have we been up to lately...OH, for all of you don't do facebook - I'm pregnant! Baby #3 is due December 21st. I have been feeling fine, aside from the slight nausea I always get for the entire 1st trimester. And I've been super sleepy, too. That might explain why I've been MIA for a month or so. Not blogging for a month = LOTS of pictures. :)

This one turned 2 at the end of May. She had her Nana in town for the occasion, a huge cupcake cake all for herself, and got spoiled excessivley.









Don't mind her hair - we had been at the pool all day. Here she is displaying all her birthday presents - a purse, necklaces, bracelets, a play computer, and sparkly skirt.


She was delighted that Nana let her play with bubbles in the sink.





She got a little carried away.












She loves her baby dolls lately. (Good for me, I know.) She was helping her baby walk right here. I'll have her changing diapers by the time she's 3! (Kidding. But not really.)


Tan little girl. We've been spending most of our time at the pool these days.



This boy is still obsssesed with dinosaurs. We were getting ready to go the pool the other day and he wanted both his dino shirts on. It was 97 degrees outside. (As it has been for the past 3 weeks.) Whatever floats your boat, I guess.










In their element with their good buddy Triston.




B with his little cousin Ariana. He has taken a liking to her boat, for some reason.



Cute cousins with matching suits. These two have a love/hate relationship - just like real sisters! :)

No comments: