This little lady is embracing the fact that she is turning two next week. She - all of a sudden - has a HUGE opinion about what bow she wears, says "no" alllllll the time, has resorted to biting when all else fails, and disagrees with Bentley on practically everything. (Just to get a rise out of him - 90% of the time she doesn't even know what she is disagreeing with. It's pretty hilarious, in my opinion.)
And this hair. I was worried that if we were to trim it all the curls would disappear. Luckily, it seems to be sticking around as it gets longer. (And also since it's grown out after B cut it on the tramp one day. I don't want to talk about it. He's lucky the neighbors were out in their yard about 10 feet away from us - it forced me to use nicer tones with him.)
She's such a momma's girl. She would rather stay inside with me than run around outside like her brother does. I love that she & B are at the age where they play together, most of the time. Like any younger sibling, she is learning what bugs B and uses it to her advantage. Oh, and she loves getting everyone's shoes for them. All I have to say is, "Go get your shoes on" and she gets my shoes, then B's, then her own. Or anyone else who is visiting at that time. She can also find any hidden shoes - it's a strange talent of hers.
Love, love, LOVE this girl.
2 comments:
I love, love, LOVE and miss you guys!!! ;)
Eva's ballet slippers are missing. Can Blake come and help us find them? We need to plan playdates! Please call me.
Post a Comment