Monday, March 2, 2009

I watched The Bachelor tonight.

And I would like those three hours of my life back, please.
(Okay, more like two hours of my life back. B is now in a big boy bed and he came out about, oh, seven times. One of those times he came out on his bike saying he wanted to go for a ride. He is SO two years old now, it's not even funny.)
Read this for an excellent (and hilarious) recap of the show. I couldn't agree with her more.

3 comments:

Natalie Benavides said...

hahahaha that was so funny! I agree that I want those hours back....however, I do plan on waching part 2 tonight...haha. So ridiculous.

S. Fantasia said...

Thankfully I skipped the first two hours (not willing to sacrifice Chuck for the stupid Bachelor) and just caught the "after the rose". I was so confused and when I realized what was going on, I was so annoyed. Stuff like that is the whole reason why I never watch that show to begin with - not to mention, I'm not entirely convinced that the producers didn't put him up to it for some extra drama. :o)

Reality TV, my a!

Durrett Family Band said...

Considering Jason is one of the most boring guys ever to be the Bachelor, he sure know how to bring the drama.