Thursday, October 30, 2008

As promised.

At our recent ward trunk or treat.

(Isn't that what everybody is posting about right now? Ward trunk or treats? It seems like the cool thing to be doing it. Sorry - sometimes blogging feels a little cliche to me. I'm over it now.)




I had to stick this next one in. This is Jack, (whose nickname is Jack-Jack) and Lorraine dressed him up as Jack-Jack. With the hair and everything. Isn't it great?


As soon as B realized that candy was involved, he caught on pretty quick. He was past being tired, yet wouldn't stop because the candy kept calling his name. Call him a trooper, call him an addict - whatever you want. He knows what it is all about.

8 comments:

Jody said...

Chels, I could not stop laughing when I saw the pic of you and B....he looks so mad that he's an elephant! And Jack looked so cute....good job.

Alan and Kiersten said...

what a cute elephant costume! he looks so awesome! that's hilarious that he was so into getting candy! happy halloween!

Sarah said...

you are so right about blogging, I feel the same. But I also wanted to say thanks for the Horton costume. I actually made a horton pumpkin this year (because the stem was a perfect trunk). I'll post if so you can see ;-)

Unknown said...

That's such a cute costume! Good job!

Rebecca said...

I love the Halloween pictures. What a cute elephant.

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

I'm completely with B in that I'll do anything for candy!! Love love love the stuff :)

Jana said...

That costume is so cute! Did your mom make it?
I haven't been as motivated lately to blog either. I think it is the huge masses of people that blog now - there are 125 unread posts in my google reader right now.

S. Fantasia said...

Congrats on the preggo! :o)