I know I have been slacking in the blogging area. I feel guilty about it, (for some strange reason) but I promise I will post a new one soon. I just have had no motivation lately. And I've been taking naps with B lately. (What until you see B's halloween costume. It was fantastic.)
Random thought of the day: Is it possible for my twenty month old son to understand logic? Whenever he gets upset about something and I actually take the time to explain why I'm doing what I'm doing, he calms down and stops crying. (About 85% of the time.)
Maybe he is destined to go to law school someday, as well.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ben and Adam are totally logical. I think most kids probably are (I could be wrong - I'm only working with a two-child sample pool here!), but I think that most parents don't bother to try to explain things to kids when they're so young. So, way to explain!
i have wondered where you have been! i love your blog! bentley sounds pretty smart!
Post a Comment