Friday, July 25, 2008

Old habits die hard

This picture was taken a year ago. We liked the leg propped up, and thought it made for a good picture.
(Look how little he was. At least he looks little to me. I guess he never the chance to be really little, considering he weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. when he was born.)



Little did we know that cute trait was to become a typical sleeping position for him.
Now he has the fat bumper crib to rest his leg on. This picture makes him look huge. And old.
We particularly like the open mouth. And the hand near the nether-reigons. He's like a little man, stuck in a toddlers body.
(Sigh.)

3 comments:

Kat Curtis said...

What a cute little man. I love the dino jammies! And I can't believe he hasn't launched himself out of the crib yet with that thick bumper padding - Adam just needs a little boost and he's outta there. Actually, maybe I should get bumpers like that. The snuggly goodness may induce him to want to stay in bed longer...

Dave & Chels said...

Oh, he's gotten close to using the crib bumper for a boost. I'm sure there have been many more I haven't seen. I'm just waiting for the day when I'm going to have to pull that thing out of the crib!

The Jessups said...

haha, that 2nd picture is priceless. Awesome bumpers.