Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Things aren't too exciting around here - preschool twice a week makes it seem a lot busier than it actually is. I can't even imagine what it will be like when B starts kindergarten this fall. Some days seem really busy, so on the days when we have nothing to do it is kind of nice. Bristol is getting more into a schedule which is great. He is 12 weeks this week! He is getting so big and he is cooing like crazy. It is so cute because when he does "talk", he has this deep little voice. It is pretty adorable.



Can you tell these two are brothers?? :)







She was in a time-out one day and she came out a few minutes latter in this get-up. Funny girl.





Can you believe this boy is FIVE now?? I think I'm in a little bit of denial. We just had a fun family birthday for him this year. He seemed to like it.






I've been working in our garden in the backyard and the kids have been LOVING finding bugs in the dirt.





My tulips are blooming! Maybe because we've had a lot of 60-70 degree days in February?






This girl has no fear of bugs. Freaks me out a little to be honest.


Another lovely pic taken by one of my children.



No comments: