Can you believe Bristol is almost 3 months old? I haven't been very on top of blogging lately. 3 young children (with none in school full-time) = not a lot of me time. I'm not complaining, by all means. Just stating facts here.
These two love blowing bubbles. Blake especially. I would let her do it a lot more if she didn't spill the bubble mixture most of the time.
These two love blowing bubbles. Blake especially. I would let her do it a lot more if she didn't spill the bubble mixture most of the time.
She put all of this on and then told me it was time to go. She is pretty hilarious lately.
With Dave being pretty busy with work and church, I have to resort to the kids taking pictures of me and the baby.
(Do you like Blake's deer-in-the-headlights look?)

I was trying to get all three of them in one picture, but B wasn't having it.
I was trying to get all three of them in one picture, but B wasn't having it.
1 comment:
You have such cute kids....I wish we got to seem them! I am the 3rd child and the photos are few compared to how many natalie had haha. I do have a lot of home movies because they got a video camera when I was little!
Post a Comment