B has been so...4 lately. 4 is such an interesting age for me. He can get into logical discussions with us, and he has strong points most of the time. I've been having to pull the "because I'm the Mom" card lately. He is amazingly smart and notices a lot of things that surprise me. He will actually sit and listen to me read chapter books, and his vocabulary always makes me laugh. (Because about 85 % he can use the words correctly.) Oh, and this morning he came running to me with his new dinosaur book and told me to look at the "darling, cute little baby dinosaur". Ahh...please stop growing up! And as for the scratch on his face - when does this kid not have some sort of injury on his body?? This particular scratch came from running at full-sprint around our bed and colliding with one of the dressers.
I was cleaning our room the other day while Blake was napping and B came in and proceeded to put my running shorts on his head.
(Yes, I know his hair is getting a little out-of-control long. I have no excuse.)
Reading books as usual, trying to wake up from her nap. She has been in a beast of a mood after her naps lately. My dad called today and Blake was crying/whining/screeching at her brother in the background, and my dad asked how she was. All I could think of was to say, "She's 2." (K, almost 2. Although lately she might as well be 2.)
She perked up a bit after I gave them both a go-gurt and sent them out to the tramp.
My garden. I'm so proud of it, although I shouldn't take too much credit because I barely had to do anything to it. The peas are the ones that are pretty big, and the lettuce is growing pretty fast too.
1 comment:
We love Bentley's hair long!! But then, we kinda go for that kind of stuff in our family :)
Love, Jenny <3
Post a Comment