Oh, how I love these kids. Yes, there are days when I am almost pulling my hair out and locking myself in the bathroom, but they definitely make up for it by their cute little attitudes. We are still getting used to Dallas and our ward and they are doing so good at adjusting to everything. I think it's a little tough for B because he had some great friends back in Lubbock, but he is warming up to his new friends here. (The only ones his age around here are all girls!) He's a pretty friendly kid, so I'm not that worried. By "friendly", I mean that he will talk your ear off. Not kidding. Is he going to be a talker like this for the rest of his life?? He has some amazingly cute things to say though, so it isn't all bad.
This little girl is at such a cute stage. She's the shyer one of the two, but her little personality cracks me up. I was telling her in this picture to say cheese, and this is her saying "Deeeese!" And that necklace is just part of her everyday attire. She goes into the play room every morning and usually comes out with 1 - 4 necklaces on, depending on how many she finds. Such a girly-girl, we love it.
This little girl is at such a cute stage. She's the shyer one of the two, but her little personality cracks me up. I was telling her in this picture to say cheese, and this is her saying "Deeeese!" And that necklace is just part of her everyday attire. She goes into the play room every morning and usually comes out with 1 - 4 necklaces on, depending on how many she finds. Such a girly-girl, we love it.
B showing off his new shirt with a few of his favorite things on it - volcanos and dinosaurs. The only thing that could have made it any more perfect in his eyes would be to have a shark on it. If you want a short converstation with him, do NOT get him started on sharks. Due to checking out every shark book our library has to offer, he knows a suprisingly large amount of facts about them and he will not stop until he's done educating you.
This picture is what they do when I am trying to get them dressed in the morning. I guess they consider this "hiding" from me, and will stay in this position and giggle until I come tickle & pick them up. B started doing it and, as usual, his sister followed his example.
They are both getting so big! See Blake's belly? She's had a round little tummy like that ever since she was born. I think it's adorable.
2 comments:
It's true. You're kids are amazingly cute. Here's hoping we can get our super cute kids together to play soon.
P.S. Loved the pics of the kids in their Halloween costumes, esp. Blake. Adorbs.
Love the costumes!! Ok and Blake looks so grown up. And her hair is getting so long! What cute kiddos. I so wish Bentley and Triston could play together...Triston is obsessed with sharks too! Those two were meant for each other. So glad they got to be besties for a while. Miss you! Looks like you guys are having fun in the Big D! We will def come visit and reunite all the kiddis.
Post a Comment