Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's been nice having cousins come visit us lately! Although the reason they have to come to Dallas is unfortunate, we are glad they get to visit us. And baby Elijah seems to be doing very well right now, so all we can do is pray everything will continue to go smoothly.

B and Ellen the day before Halloween. He was just a little anxious to wear his costume.




They were picking flowers and telling each other secrets. How adorable, right? It's like a scene straight out of Little House on the Prarie.

B's friend of choice lately. Her name is Emily, I hear about her at least once a day, and she is super cute. I think we're in trouble.

Blake admiring the animals at the petting zoo. She loves all kinds of animals until they come within a foot of her.

I love this picture because it looks like she is modeling her jeans. (Which jeans, by the way, had an unfortunate accident with bleach the other day. I am still in mourning.)

No comments: