Sunday, October 4, 2009

I've been thinking...

that my kids really do look like brother and sister...

and also how sad it is for a little girl to have to wear her brothers p.j.'s from when he was a baby. Someday we will get you p.j.'s of your own, I promise.


B has some pretty sweet dancing skills as of late. Here is a video of a few of them for your entertainment:

7 comments:

Kari said...

haha your kids are adorable Chels - miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

That video reminds me of The Karate Kid.

Rebecca J said...

I deliberately got unisex PJ's for Emily so that we can reuse them. No shame. But actually, it's been so hot here that she's hardly worn PJ's at all.

Marissa said...

o you can def tell they are siblings!! aww blake needs some girly jammies!!! ava is bigger than blake so i will give you the ones ava is going to grow out of soon...

Jody said...

yeah, Blake does kind of look like a cute little boy in the jammies picture. But it's still cute!

Kat Curtis said...

We are totally going to have to do that with our girlie too - with the PJs. Actually that's one of Adam & my projects for tomorrow - sort through the boys' baby clothes to figure out what I can give away and to see what is unisex enough to use again without a problem. Jammies shouldn't be too damaging though. :)

By the way, Bentley is totally impressive with his "hop on one foot" skillz - that is seriously advanced stuff!

Derrick and Rachel said...

The kid has some mad skills Chels! You taught him all he knows right? It was great talking to you the other day. We miss you guys, and I am still mad I didn't see you and Little Blake before we left. She is so adorable, and is Benley's sister 100%! Glad you are having fun, take care!