and waiting for dad to get home.
My idea of relaxing is sitting on the patio.
B's idea of relaxing is jumping into the pool. Over and over again.
See?
This next video doesn't really have any point, other than the fact that he actually holds up the right amount of fingers when I ask him how old he is. (Kind of, if you disregard his thumb.) It also shows how much of a chatterbox this kid has become. This child talks from the minute he wakes up in the morning until the minute he lays down for bed.
Does that just mean he's a regular 2 year old?
I'm going to miss living in a house with a backyard at our disposal.
Only one more year...
3 comments:
I had to put sophie's little pool downstairs because I will fill it up, at her asking, then she wouldn't step foot in it. She hasn't asked for it once...SIGH
He doesn't jump into the pool, he trips into the pool. So funny.
Amen on the backyard.
Post a Comment