Can you tell he loves the hose?
We have been using the grill (behind Dave) practically every night. It's been around 100 degrees almost every day, and our oven heats our house too much. So we sit on this sweet patio until the mosquitoes force us inside. I'm usually the one who wusses out first.
Like the glow on my face? Yep, I pretty much sweat the minute I step outside here. Dang you, humidity.
We were being entertained by watching B chug down root beer in a frosted beer mug. Luke was impressed, as you can see. That, or disgusted. :)
We went to a parking garage to watch fireworks. A little ghetto, I know, but the fireworks were pretty amazing. Everything is bigger in Texas, you know. Especially their fireworks! Okay, that was dumb.
6 comments:
fun 4th! bentley is looking like such a big boy. you look great chelsea! i wouldn't be able to handle the humidity either, pretty sure i would melt. ha ha!
My nephew just got potty trained and when he gets mad at his parents he pees himself so good luck. I had one who was done before she was 2 and one who really didn't care till she was 3. I think you can get to our blog by clicking here.
Hey, don't knock parking garages as the perfect fireworks venue. Much less crowded and probably a better view. Also, William proposed to me in a parking garage during the 4th of July fireworks. Good place to be!
Sophie wants NOTHING to do with potty training. Even all the bribing in the world isn't helping, so I am jealous that B is ready. Good luck.
Hahaha. You are so funny. I love reading your blog cause you crack me up! I have been a major blog slacker lately though, and I just now saw your new little one! SO CUTE!! Is it so fun having a little girl? Bentley looks so grown up!
That last picture made me laugh out loud to myself. Dave is hilarious.
Good luck on potty training, maybe he'll just teach himself like Dean did. I hope so, for your sake. seriously, we had it so easy. It's like our first time with Eli. ugh.
:o)
Post a Comment