It's a GIRL!
I know - we were shocked, too. We thought it was for sure a boy.
Now we are back at square one for names.
"There is nothing more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends." Homer, Odyssey
19 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally thought it was a boy!! How fun!!!!!!!
Yay! Congrats!
Name her Mercedes.
kidding.
Yippeeeeeee! Congrats. I told you it was a girl. I really didn't know but I wanted it to be. :o)
Okay, pick a name now. You could name her Lexus or Camry. Lol.
Funny because I told chris she could be named mercedes or Porcia. Can't wait to hear the name.
How FUN, Chelsea!! Congrats!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Hope all is well!!
Congratulations! Girls are fun. Dress her up ridiculously. It'll be fun. :P
yay!!!! Girls are fun!!! Girl names are fun too! Congrats!
I think Christine is a pretty name..... :)
A GIRL!!!! Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!
Very Exciting!!
And as you can see from Ana, having a girl is really not so different from having a boy...there is still lots of running, yelling, and climbing. Just in pink!
A girl!?! I'm so happy for you!
I was actually secretly hoping we'd have a girl first. We had a name & bedding picked out & everything. See what happens when you plan? Can't wait to hear what you come up with for her name. Everything sounds good with Jackson (except...maybe steer clear of Janet).
That's awesome! Worth the wait. Congrats and good luck with girl names!
Wow! The force will be balanced again in your home. :) I have a really hard time with girl names, so hopefully you guys are better off than we would be!! Congrats!!!
Congrats! I must say that girls are way fun, but then again I'm a little bias seeing as we only have a girl. The best part of having a baby girl is seeing the way your husband is with her. It's totally priceless the way they melt around those sweet little things. She's going to have Dave wrapped around her little finger in no time.
Congratulations!! We didn't even know. Girls are so much fun I should know. We miss you guys-when are ya'll going to be back in Waco? Bentley is so big and handsome. This is Jennifer and Aaron b-t-w.
CONGRATULATIONS! no one is having boys right now so you had to have a girl...ooh there are so many cute girl clothes....i find myself ALWAYS ALWAYS looking for stuff..i love it ...i cant wait until she plays with dolls and we go to the american girl store together and stuff!!!
Congrats!!!!! I totally get the shopping for the girl clothes thing... it's hard to stop!!
Whooooooo! How fun!!!! :) I love shopping for baby girls too....waaaay too much fun!I'm happy for you guys!
Everyone is joking about the car names, but I actually used to love the names Mercedes and Porcia - but Chris won't have any of it - too bad. Congratulations!
Post a Comment