Wondering what the sex of the new baby is? Yeah, so are we. Two hours before my ultrasound appointment, the office called me to say the last of their techs went home with the stomach bug. They couldn't fit me in until next Monday.
You better believe I am going to be calling every morning between now and then to ask if there are any cancelations.
It's killing me not to know. What did people do back when they didn't know what they were having until they gave birth to them?
9 comments:
i am sorry to hear thAT. I am sure it is such a let down. I am sure you don't want the stomach bug though11
Sorry, that sucks. My sister is prego and found out with her first (a boy) and isn't finding out with this one. I really want her to find out because if she has a girl, then we can just trade off clothes. Any thoughts on what you think you are having?
Ok so bummer. I really have never understood why people want to wait! It's still a surprise just earlier on! You better let me know when you find out! How exciting!
Darn! I was really looking forward to knowing what you were having! Well, it'll come soon enough. Be sure to keep us posted!
Dang!! I'm so sorry! We didn't think we would get to with Peysie because she wouldn't open her darn legs forever!! I hope someone cancels!!
I cannot believe that! Yeah, I'm not sure what people did before they could find out what they were having (except have to come up with two different names - one is hard enough for me!!).
By the way, thanks for the good times on Saturday - I'll have to get that taco soup recipe from you sometime. I am still absolutely floored at Bentley's talking abilities - holy smokes! It's amazing.
Aw man!!! I need to know. :o) (Oh yeah, and so do you, I suppose.)
Oh, and about people back in the day? I think they were the weirdos who dangled rings on strings over their tummies and stuff like that. LOL. Good times!
i seriously do not know how people did it before or people who wait to be surprised...there's no way i could do that. i have to know! i'm sorry you couldn't find out! that's always a bummer. i would totally be like you - calling everyday about cancellations! good luck!
That's a bummer! I can't wait till you find out! :) hopefully you can get in sooner :)
Post a Comment