Friday, January 16, 2009

Circle time!

B "unwinding" after having dinner with the missionaries.
(Which, ironically, he didn't even eat. Not even a bite of that frog-eyed salad sitting on the table. He really missed out.)
I know I have been posting a lot of videos of him, but he doesn't seem to stop moving these days. If you know of a way to get a good picture of a constantly-moving two year old, I would love to hear it.
Seriously so entertaining - for both of us. And just when we thought he couldn't get any cuter, he started saying prayers the other night. If you call repeating what you tell him to say saying a prayer, that is.
(I just realized that B is shirtless in many of these videos. I promise you we are not teaching him to be white trash - we just don't believe in bibs when skin is a lot faster & easier to clean.)

2 comments:

Jody said...

Chels, that is the FUNNIEST video of him yet! Especially when he stops, thinks about it and starts again. Oh, I was laughing hard. Thanks!

Durrett Family Band said...

Charlie had to watch this about 30 times. He loved it!