Opening a new train set. (Thank you, Mom. And Ikea.)
Opening his new bike/rocker. It is great.
After his new bike was put together, this was all he wanted to do with it. Now he likes to ride it.
This was my favorite gift. My new double stroller. It is amazing & I was so shocked to get it. I had mentioned it to Dave before but had no idea he would actually get it for me. I LOVE it so far.
We (actually, it's more like I) had a great Christmas this year. Dave also got me a new pack & play so the baby will have somewhere to sleep when he/she gets here, and he got me new Nike shocks and other great stuff. He is very good to me, even aside from giving me good gifts. :)
(By the way, we find out the sex of the baby Jan. 12. Exciting...)
11 comments:
Glad the economy hasn't hit the Jackson's too hard this year!
awww yay for a double!!
Kid toys are so fun. I miss those Christmas toys! Having Christmas early is something I hadn't thought about. hmmmm.
do you know if you want a girl or a boy?
What kind of a double stroller is that? It looks very cool. I want a new.
Your little tummy is so cute! I am guessing girl. Just because. So excited for you!
I LOVE your baby bump!! I'm so excited to find out what you guys are having. I'm really glad to be back in Lubbock too!
You will love your phil and teds! It is my absolute favorite two kid item.
And I am officially inviting myself over to play wii! We played a lot over Christmas and my tennis skills are honed.
I love your little belly, it is so cute!!
Oh, and I keep forgetting to tell you, our last name is Rapp. Sorry it took me so long to answer you.
Hey Chels! You are going to LOVE your stroller! I hope things are going great for you guys
I LOOOVE that stroller! I'm so happy for you what a great husband!!!
Post a Comment