went to nursury for the first time today. (By himself, at least.) So what if he had a melt down after forty minutes? I wasn't expecting him to stay the whole time anyway. We'll have to work up to that.
This video goes to show that B enjoys cheap entertainment. Good thing he has a creative Dad.
P.S. Does anyone else feel like we got robbed at the Olympics? Maybe because I was really into the women's gymnastics. It doesn't look like we needed any 12 or 13 year olds to win some medals. Just saying. I like what my friend Anj had to say about the situation: "China, the woman's gymnastics team is waiting for their gold medals." Amen, sister.
8 comments:
Devin's sis just got back from living in china off and on for over four years. She speaks and writes both mandarin and Chinese fluently and has learned a lot about the people and the culture over that time. She told us a couple weeks ago when she was first back that the Chinese way is to cheat. On EVERYTHING. I believed her, of course, she would know better than me after all. But, it all started ringing so much more true during the Olympics. The announcers kept saying that the judges are not all Chinese, but they were not mentioning how much control the Chinese government has over said judges. All in all, I think a lot of it was rigged. Falsified ages, pressure on judges to keep the Chinese on top, etc, etc.
The funny thing is, the rest of the world knows it. So, how much pride can they actually take in a bunch of medals that no one actually believes they rightfully earned?
Chels, you and I are both lucky that we got such good dad husbands. Dave's so good with him! And B's hitting the ball better than my boys at 18 mon. Maybe you have a future pro player at your hands......:)
Oh, and about the Olympics....Will heard that they met with NBC beforehand and the network said they've never had stricter guidelines from a host country. I guess China was secretly monitoring EVERYTHING that was broadcasted and if they felt the network wasn't giving China enough air time or if they didn't like what was being shown, they would edit it out. I don't know if you stayed up till the very end, but at Bob Costos (sp?) ending speech, the cameras were aimed directly out the window where the Chinese pres. picture was framed perfectly through the camera. Interesting....
He is getting so big. He looks older than an 18-month old in this picture. He is absolutely adorable. He IS really good with that bat.
Mindi :)
chelsea... he is getting so big!!! It's so nice when they start going to nursery! Hopefully he will stay for the whole time soon!!!
Yeah Nursery! He's growing up! :)
That's so cute to see Bentley playing baseball already - and he's good! I bet he'll be playing regular baseball by thanksgiving :)
And nursery.......ah yeah! Happy day!
Nice Chels..
GLad that I have your blog though I guess i could just walk over and see you guy..... man I am lazy
You're little boy is going to be the best kid on the t-ball team.
Post a Comment