"There is nothing more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends." Homer, Odyssey
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Look what I can do!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so cute that he can walk! He's got that drunken-sailor-walk down great! And now that you cut his hair, he looks even more like Dave - as if he didn't to begin with! I can't believe how much he is changing and growing up. I'm so glad you keep so many pic's on here so we can see him, otherwise next time we see you guys we wouldn't recognize him at all!! He's darling!
I'm sorry. Seriously, your life as you know it is over. Once they walk, they run. And once they run, they run faster.
Get ready to chase. :o)
He looks so cute wobbling around. People used to tell me Dean looked drunk for about the first 4 months he was walking (of course, he walked at nine months and had toothpicks for legs). Anyone would wobble in that situation. Haha.
"Keep up the good work, Bentley and I'll race you when I see you. (Not to mention, push you, try to step on you and cry when you try to play with my toys.) See you soon."
It reminds me of the other days when I was talking to Becca and Travis and mom; they said that Joshua doesn't walk anywhere- he's ALWAYS running. Looks like B is going on that direction too. :)
Chelsea, I LOVE all the pics of him during his party! Cute! They seem so grown up the second they start to walk...where did all the time go? Weren't we just at Thanksgiving with our big bellies?
Ahhh He's walking!!! How are you guys? I'm glad you wrote. I was out of cell phone minutes and couldn't call anyone last week, but I'm home free today so I'll give you a call. Bentley grows up so fast!!! I can't believe he's already 1!!! Cute haircut by the way! Anyhow I'll talk to you soon.
Hooray! We need to get Bentley and Adam running around together - or at least staggering from one piece of furniture to another! I love the slide video. Maybe we'll try that sometime.
(2/10/2011) B, running out of the play room: "Mom, my car just flew through the tunnel off the ramp!!"
Me: "Cool, buddy!"
Running back to his room, paused and looked back and said in a serious voice: "It's because it has magic in it."
(11/11/2010) Bentley was watching me pick up toys in our backyard after a downpour so they could dry, shouted at me through the window: "Mom! Thanks for being such a great helper!!"
I was looking at some really cute outfits my sister bought for Blake.
B: "Did Jody get those outfits for Blake?"
Me: "Yeah, she did!"
B: "Oh. That was nice of her!"
B, noticing a cut I had on my toe: "Mom, how did you hurt your toe?"
Me: "On one of your toys, remember?"
B: "Oh, one of my freaking toys?"
Me, laughing: "Yeah, that's probably what I said at the time!"
(After finding B, who we thought was asleep for the night, on his bed with ALL the blankets he owns on it, with his diaper off, sitting next to a puddle of pee on the mattress:)
Me: "I'm not happy with you."
B: "I'm not happy with me, either."
(A conversation between B and his Nana while we were in Dallas. Not sure what they were debating over, but it is still funny.)
My mom: "Yes, it is."
B: "No, it's not."
My mom: "Yes, Bentley, it is."
B: "No it's not, you little liar!!"
Note to self: Don't call your son a little liar, even in jest.
8 comments:
That is so cute that he can walk! He's got that drunken-sailor-walk down great! And now that you cut his hair, he looks even more like Dave - as if he didn't to begin with! I can't believe how much he is changing and growing up. I'm so glad you keep so many pic's on here so we can see him, otherwise next time we see you guys we wouldn't recognize him at all!! He's darling!
He's a walker!! An olympic speed walker in the making, it looks like. I love it.
I'm sorry. Seriously, your life as you know it is over. Once they walk, they run. And once they run, they run faster.
Get ready to chase. :o)
He looks so cute wobbling around. People used to tell me Dean looked drunk for about the first 4 months he was walking (of course, he walked at nine months and had toothpicks for legs). Anyone would wobble in that situation. Haha.
"Keep up the good work, Bentley and I'll race you when I see you. (Not to mention, push you, try to step on you and cry when you try to play with my toys.) See you soon."
Dean
It reminds me of the other days when I was talking to Becca and Travis and mom; they said that Joshua doesn't walk anywhere- he's ALWAYS running. Looks like B is going on that direction too. :)
Chelsea, I LOVE all the pics of him during his party! Cute! They seem so grown up the second they start to walk...where did all the time go? Weren't we just at Thanksgiving with our big bellies?
Ahhh He's walking!!! How are you guys? I'm glad you wrote. I was out of cell phone minutes and couldn't call anyone last week, but I'm home free today so I'll give you a call. Bentley grows up so fast!!! I can't believe he's already 1!!! Cute haircut by the way! Anyhow I'll talk to you soon.
Hooray! We need to get Bentley and Adam running around together - or at least staggering from one piece of furniture to another! I love the slide video. Maybe we'll try that sometime.
Post a Comment