But really, I think mothers would find this the most amusing. I was looking at blogs of other blogs of other blogs, (you know how that goes) and I found this gem. I was laughing so hard I nearly cried.
Read, wet your pants, and enjoy. Click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just read the blog....wow, she is not nice, but that was so funny!
I think it's funny. Kinda reminds me of the relationship Dev and I have (except I would have helped instead of kept shopping in the first situation because I would have been worries about the baby). But we wouldn't be upset about it because we both know the other would do the same thing. I mean seriously, how helpful are you where you are laughing so hard you're trying not to pee? LOL
I love that she ran away from him in the last story just so he looked all the more ridiculous. Classic!
Post a Comment