We have no iternet, for the time being. Somebody, with whom we "share" a network with, put a password over it. Pretty rude, I think. :) So now I am here, sitting in the law school common room while Dave is introducing Bentley to all his law school buddies. Seriously, though, I really have been feeling cut off from my little blogging-social-network thing. It's kind of sad it's come to that, but I won't deney it. I'm sure Bentley appreciates all my attention now. :) That, and I've finished about three books in the past week. And after this B & I are headed to the library. As soon as we figure out this pesky internet thing, I will return to posting pictures of the kid. Wish me luck.
(Oh yeah, and if the internt thing wasn't enough, the heater in our car chose to not work this week. Today the high is 36. We have to bundle up to go run errands. Oh, all the things we take for granted...)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I was wondering where you went to... Your "friend" with the internet needs to learn how to share. I bet you're freezing!! I try and limit my amount of chores.
Sorry about your internet problem. I'd go crazy too. What books did you read, though? I'm always looking for something new.
Chels, I guess if this were to happen to someone, I'd probably pick Dave first. He's the computer guru/nerd/wiz/can-cut-any-corner/repairman of anyone I know. Not that that makes you feel any better....I'd go insane (and be at the library 24/7) Sorry! Again, the motto of our family....I wish we lived closer! Miss you, kiss B for me.
Pretty sure I'd die if our internet went down here. Seriously. I miss it when you don't post too! But tell B and Dave hello for me. :)
Oh, I was wondering what you meant earlier when we were on the phone. All you said when I harassed you about lack of posts was, "oh, we still don't have it." Assuming I was supposed to know what 'it' was and at the risk of sounding stupid, I didn't inquire further. Haha - a little vague, weren't we.
* Now don't let Dave drag you through anymore cow pies. (I have to admit, that memory was so much more fun when I thought I was dragging you. Oh well. Dave gets all the glory this time around.) :o)
How sad! Being cut off from the internet is horrible! That is so funny - B's list of accomplishments in under 48 hours! He's so cute!! Maybe it's time to finally break him of that candybar/dr pepper diet! j/k hee hee
Post a Comment