Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Washington Trip

I haven't posted a new blog in a while because Bentley and I just got back from Washington to visit my parents. It was so nice and relaxing, it made me really miss the NW. (As if I don't enough already...just ask Dave.) Bentley got spoiled by his grandparents, especially by his Nana. Dave got spoiled, too, he just doesn't know it yet - he'll know on his birthday which is coming up. B also got on his hands and knees for the first time in WA. Now he is trying to do it all the time. Can you believe he is already 7 months?? Crazy.
Now brace yourself for an onslaught of pictures...


Bentley eating his carrots...


Can you tell he likes baby oatmeal? Apparently I wasn't feeding him fast enough.


Four generation picture! (Bentley LOVED his Grandma Bendixsen, he just wasn't really feeling up to a picture at this time, if you can't tell.)


Bentley's first time on Washington (ie: soft) grass.


And he likes it!


He also like balls...


And proceeds to try to eat it. Typical. :)


My favorite picture from the trip. He looks like he is posing for the pic!


And then he pulls this pose. Yes, we know you are a boy already!


Then he tries to look all innocent.


My parents backyard is so pretty!


These next pictures are ones I took by myself - I think they are great:










Bentley and his Nana


Val (my roomate from BYUI) and her husband are up in Seattle, so she came to visit me. Her cute baby, Alexandria, is only seven weeks old. Here we are in Portland - It was the perfect weather!


11 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pics! How do you manage living so far from your family? :( That's the only thing that makes me sad about moving. That and no snow!

Anonymous said...

Your son is the most photogenic kid on the planet. Those pics are priceless. You lucked out with good weather - nice job. Makes we wanna move bac....uh, not yet. Give it time.

Melissa Wilson said...

Your blog is so cute, and I lOVE the picts from your parent's house! Being from the East I miss the soft grass too! I forgot to give you my website address, so here it is...

www.melandjoe.com

Jody said...

I agree with Josh. I think you probably got the most photogenic kid EVER. It's not fair. I was just trying to take some pics of Eli the other day....he spilled Nesquik ALL OVER the tile downstairs. He was grabbing handfuls out of the container and seeing how much he could get in his mouth. But he NEVER is still long enough to get pictures....they were all blurry. Count yourself lucky!

Dave & Chels said...

must be from his dad

Dave & Chels said...

That was Dave, by the way. -Chels

Kortney said...

Your baby is so cute!

S. Fantasia said...

WHOA! So I was just thinking, "wow, Val's baby girl is HUGE for 7 weeks!" But then I realized she is holding Bentley and you are holding Alex. Haha! Anywho, I'm so jealous that you guys got to hang out and even more jealous that you got to do it in Washington! :o( Cute pics, as usual.

S. Fantasia said...

By the way, I think Jenna had her baby girl this week. Just a heads up. I need to call her again.

Sarah said...

You have got to be kidding me. You're baby is a model! I love the ones you took with Mr.B at the end. It's like you're in one of those photo booths and B is pulling a different face for every shot. SOOO cute.

Sarah said...

I'm not kidding. The pics are so cute I want to frame them and put them on MY wall.