Wednesday, June 27, 2007

MY TWO HOTTIES

Today I'm honoring the two men in my life (with the exception of my father) by posting pictures of them. (A girl I visit teach does photography in her spare time, and she wanted to practice on Bentley, and the pictures turned out really good, as you can see.) Bentley is such a good baby, we really lucked out. He's mellow and cuddley, and he is fun to hang out with all the time. It also helps that he's the cutest baby in the world, in our humble opinion.
Ah, the man I married. When he was a boy. So cute. (I think this is one of the only pictures from his childhood I've seen where he's smiling. In 80% of his pictures he has the "I'm-way-too-cool-for-this-picture" face. ) I lucked out (also) when I married Dave. He is a good dad, he loves me & Bentley, and he's fun to be around, also. Like father, like son, right?

3 comments:

Sara & Saylor said...

Your such a good wife and mom chels! Love you!

Jody said...

SO CUTE!! Both of them! Bentley has his dad's eyes, definately! And....Bentley has this cool "male model" look when he's just relaxing. You can tell he's gonna be a cute teenager. You're lucky, Chels....
(and now that he's married and a dad, maybe you can get some smiling pics of Dave.) :o)

S. Fantasia said...

Such a cute picture and look how blue his little eyeballs are!! Simply adorable! If I had a girl, we'd betrothe them. I don't know about that "cutest baby in the WHOLE world" comment though. Say what you want on your own blog but I humbly feel that Dean wins that award. Haha - just kidding. We'll call it a tie! :)