Saturday, June 23, 2007
THE TIME OF MY LIFE
This is what I was thinking today. You know how every once in a great while you think to youself, "this is the best moment I have had in my life so far." Not "this ones up there" or "top 10", but how long has it been since it was the best experience of your life. What made me realize this was seeing how excited Bentley was the first time he really got to go swimming. I mean all in. Not just feet in the hot tub but all in. Splashing, pushing, laughing and chilling. (See for yourselves) I am sure if he could talk he would have said,"I am having the time of my life." I bet he gets to say that alot more often then Chels and I get to. I am kind of jealous. This week I am going to look for a time of my life moment and see if I can get on on the calendar soon. I am sure C-dog would approve. The problem is I am not sure you can schedule these.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He looks so layed back, relaxed, natural, in the zone, etc. I think most babies really like the water. And the best part (like I've said a million times) is that it totally wears them out! Fun activity + good excercise = more alone time with hubby! Yeah! I wonder if he'll be a fish child like Noah....hmmmm. :o)
Dave,
He looks just like you when you're having the time of your life. How fun is that!?!
Cute pictures. He is going to be a swimmer like Dean. It will be even more fun when you can buy him water wings!! (Then you won't have to hold him non-stop).
Post a Comment