Friday, April 13, 2007

Our road trip (about 4 months ago)






Since there are nothing but pictures of Bentley on our blog, I decided that I should probably put a few pictures of Dave & I on here. They are from our road trip we took around Thanksgiving/Christmas time last year, from Houston to Portland and back. And I did it all 7-8 months pregnant. I wouldn't advise it, but it was fun, nonetheless. The first picture is us at a Portland Trailblazer game when we went to visit my parents in Vancouver, the second and third is the Oregon coast, then the last two are overlooking Portland. (I think it is called Council Crest, the hill we were on.)

2 comments:

Anjanette said...

I think you should go on another road trip. I know a rather exciting city!

Natalie said...

I love that you guys have a blog! And although I'm not an American Idol follower, I totally know what you mean. We were into Alias while it was still running and had parties every week. (Just ask Mary...she was at most of them!) Now that the show is canceled, our little group never gets together. We didn't want to admit that's why we hung out so much, but I guess it was.