Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Our dirty secret















Dave & I have a dirty secret. We watch American Idol faithfully. Not only that, but we have somewhat of a (more of this convo below; I haven't quite got this fitting the words around the pics thing down) get-together/party every Tuesday night and invite our other devout
American Idol friends over to watch it and eat dessert. In a way it's sad, in another way it's part of our social life. We don't, however, vote because in my eyes that is a little too far. (But let's be honest - I'm sure I will before the season's over.)
I know for a fact there are others like me who read this blog who are also American Idol devotees, (ie; Josh) but if you wish to keep it to yourself, I understand. For those who like to talk about it, can we talk about Sanjya? I don't know how to spell his name, nor do I care. In fact, I do not care for him at all. Each week he seems to be getting creepier & creepier. Like last night, for instance. He had his hair slicked back,
a slight molester mustache, (Dave thinks it is because he does not shave yet) and an odd all white suit that only added to his molester/pedophile appearance. Anyway, that is all I have to say about American Idol. Those who wish to add to this topic, by all means, I would love to hear from you.
I added some pictures of Bentley just so this blog wouldn't just be about American Idol. There is one where his is on his stomach and his head looks enormous. Not to worry - just the odd angle of the camera. I can assure you his head is normal size for his age. At least, that's what our Dr. told us.