I really haven't given up blogging. The pictures I've been posting from my computer are coming out really blurry and it's been bothering me A LOT. I know there is a way to fix it. I just haven't figured it out yet. I just wanted to give all those thousands of people who read my blog a heads up, because I know a lot of people were really worried. :) I feel out of the loop because I took the Facebook app off my phone for a while because I wanted to see if I could refrain from checking it so often. It was getting a little ridiculous.
As for an update on us, nothing is really new around here. Bentley just had his 6th birthday(!!!) and we had a little party for him. Blake is still the fashion diva, and has just turned a corner in the bossy area. I'm not sure if I like it, but what can you do. And Bristol just keeps being cute. Almost running, yelling as he does it and SO close to talking. Dave still is getting used to his job and seems to be liking it really well. I'm doing all I can to keep up with three active, and usually well-behaved, children. Getting up early to get Bentley off to school still hurts a bit. His school starts at 7:45. That means I have to get up around 6:45. Does that seem early to anyone else but me?? Just wondering. I'm also slowly getting to know the other girls around here. I used to be really social in that area, but these days anytime I have free time I just want to do nothing. Or eat a meal in silence. Or watch a show for 30 minutes without having to do anything for anyone. You know, little things like that that you take for granted until you have 2 or more small children in your household. I just keep reminding myself that this is just a short season in my life, and that I'll miss it someday. Somedays it does NOT feel like that though.
Okay, I'm done rambling. I could go on, but my kids have been entertaining themselves for long enough. It's right at the point where it's about to get ugly. Time to go intervene. And clean.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. That does seem early, and I'm not even a school mom. School here starts at 8:15 and them the moms walk across the street to the church and work out together while their pre-schoolers play. It's nice.
Amen, amen, and amen.
I like the update, even if it has to be without pics. And I'm with Lorraine here--amen big time. To the craziness, to 6:45am feeling early, to being slower to make girl friends, to wanting to eat a meal in silence. Amen. You are not alone! :)
Post a Comment