Our firstborn. He has always been so happy and easy to get along with. Not to mention a people- pleaser, too. He is getting too old. I can tell because he won't hold my hand very much anymore, he wants to go places by himself, and he's pretty much over kissing me on the lips. Kind of sad, but I know it is just part of growing up. He is pretty hard to get a picture of these days, but I try. I love him so much and I know it will physically hurt me to send him off to kindergarten in a few short months. This summer seems to be flying by because I know long school days for him are just around the corner.
These boys stopped running for about 1 minute and I was able to get a picture. Geez boys, sweat much??
Such a cute profile.
Dressing up. Haha, where did his arms go??
Yes, I made each one of them their own bowl of jello. We have a lot of jello around here for some reason. And it was one of those kind of days. Bristol thought it was fantastic, can you tell?
Oh boy. He's hard not to love.
No comments:
Post a Comment