He's here! And it turned out to be a boy...which was a shocker for me! (For the the record, I am never right about our baby's genders so far. I don't know why I thought I might be right the third time around.)
Bristol Clark Jackson
8 lbs, 20 in.
December 14th, 2011
Labor and delivery went really well. (First time I wasn't induced - he came 1 week early, much to the dismay of my mom.) He looks exactly like what Bentley looked like, only with more hair. Easy-going baby so far. Just like the other two. We get really lucky in that area.
6 comments:
Welcome! December 14 is a good birthdate, no? Glad you're doing well!
Look at that head of hair!! I just want to stroke it and love on him and snuggle him. He is so precious. And he really does look like Bentley, doesn't he? I didn't see Bentley as a newborn, but even now you can see the resemblance. :) Merry Christmas!
Congratulations Chelsea! He's beautiful! Best Christmas present I'm sure.
Caught up on your blog again. And you had another baby! I guess I don't see your mom enough anymore to get the scoop. Congrats you two! He is a doll.
He is sooo cute! I wanna snuggle him!! Congrats to you guys! I wanna meet him, when can I come over? :)
Love the pictures! He really is so cute! Enjoy snuggling the tiny bundle :)
Post a Comment