We are finally in Dallas. You would think I would have pictures of the house we are renting, but I don't. (If you think I am on top of things, you are sorely mistaken. I'm just focusing on unpacking right now.) Our house is amazing, complete with a play room and a perfect backyard for kiddos. We just got a tramp - which Dave put together by himself!! - and it is going to be used a lot around here. No more jumping and flipping on the bed or couch for B. Seriously - do all little boys have endless energy like him? It amazes me everyday. He even burns food as he eats it. Take a bite, run, take another bite, and then run another lap. He's such a funny & good kid, so that (almost) makes up for the tireless energy he has.
A few weeks ago we were in Waco visiting Dave's family. We went to the museum that is on the Baylor campus, (the museum name is escaping me right now and I'm too tired to google it) and we had some good times with the kids and Dave's mom. (Who, by the way, was a trooper and walked through the museum with us for a few hours. She's amazing.)
A few weeks ago we were in Waco visiting Dave's family. We went to the museum that is on the Baylor campus, (the museum name is escaping me right now and I'm too tired to google it) and we had some good times with the kids and Dave's mom. (Who, by the way, was a trooper and walked through the museum with us for a few hours. She's amazing.)
This next picture cracks me up. We went into the sound room and we were all using the tubes that you can talk into and the person on the other side of the room can hear it from the opposite end of the tube. Then I look down and see this:
Dave showing her how to do it correctly.
2 comments:
hahaha I totally cracked up about the socket! Oh poor little sweetheart. haha
cute!
Post a Comment