Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here are more pictures documenting our UT/ID trip. (And this isn't the end of them, either.)

Our good friends the Baldwins, who live in live in Bozeman, (SO jealous, by the way) were awesome and drove down to Idaho Falls so we could hang out for an afternoon. This pic turned out to be close to an engagement photo. If only I had got the temple in the background, it would have been perfect. Sophie is adorable. (Could you look anymore awkward, B??)



We went to cave falls for an afternoon. B was amazed we were in "the woods!" Poor kid - sorry you were born in the flattest place in America.



A friendly fisherman offered to take our pic in front of the falls.


B throwing rocks. (One of his favorite things to do, ever.)


Rocks + this little boy = very happy kid.



Proof that Blake learns how to do almost everything as her brother. Now when I ask her to get something for me at home, she prefers to throw it. Awesome.


He got to be quite a pro at jumping on trampolines on our trip. I think every house up there is just sold with one. :) B was in heaven our whole trip.


While we were at Grandma Jackson's in Waco, Aunt Rebecca & Claire brought over some girl toys. (There are enough trucks/cars/boy stuff to supply an army!) Blake promptly put all of this on by herself.



Such a happy girl. I'm pretty sure my mom has been waiting for this day since Blake was born.



Bring on the dolls, jewelry and nail polish! She's ready to graduate from her brother's toys.



We drove so much and these kids did so good. I'm such a proud mom. Once we looked back there and we saw this:

They're besties already. I love these kids.

2 comments:

Anjanette said...

I just love that Dave is poppin' collar. Well done.

Kat Curtis said...

I love, love, love that last picture of your kids together. So cute. Your house is great! I'm jealous of the trampoline. We may need to acquire one of those someday too. Where did you guys find a place?