Friday, August 27, 2010

We have been without the internet for close to a month now and I am a little ashamed to admit how lost & disconnected I feel. What did I ever do before the internet? I read more, that is for sure...anyway, I digress. I don't even know where to start. After the bar exam ended, we took off for UT & ID. It was great seeing family I haven't seen since law school started. It was awesome to see my brother and his family again. We had SO much fun.

I have to put this short video on here first. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. (And, as usual, please excuse the clutter behind the kids. I had a great idea to start packing, then changed my mind. It happens.)





In Utah we got to see Dave's grandma Jackson. The kids loved her and all her toys!

The kids have never been to Temple Square, so we took them there. I forgot how beautiful it is there and how strongly you feel the spirit on the grounds.






B hanging out with Uncle Daniel at Cafe Rio. (With Brandon in the background!) Can you believe that was only my third time that I've ever eaten there? What can I say - I've never lived in UT.



I have many more pictures, but I don't have the time or patience to put them all on here tonight. I am actually at a coffee shop so I can have internet access. Pathetic, right?
(Oh, for all those who thought we have moved already, we are still in Lubbock for another month or so. We put in a few offers on houses in Dallas and are waiting to hear back from them. Until then, we will be in town. So...call me!) :)

3 comments:

Durrett Family Band said...

Brandon and I keep saying that we need to make another temple trip before you and Dave leave Lubbock. I hope things go well with your house hunting!

Rebecca J said...

E totally has that dress that Blake is wearing in the picture with Grandma Jackson. Little twins!

Unknown said...

asd, you were right here and I didn't see you!