Thursday, April 29, 2010

B, yet again, playing in the dirt. Nothing new there. I guess I just put this picture up to show how nice it's been here the past month - 70 degrees, sometimes 80 degree weather.




These next two videos are a little old. The first is of her crawling, which she's been doing for a while now. She's faster now, but this video shows her strange crawl. Isn't it adorable?




(That face she is making in the video is new. She was also working on a piece of cheese in her mouth, in case you were wondering.)

In the same week she learned how to crawl, she also learned how to pull herself up into standing position. She's getting into a lot more things now, but she has not gotten to this point yet. I'm sure her time will come soon, though.


This video is her newest accomplishment. She does it all the time now.

5 comments:

Anjanette said...

Any time I try to get Jackson to clap I know he's thinking, "this is just about the lamest thing you've ever wanted me to do, mom". Seriously.

Jody said...

I soooooooo want to come again and not be sick! I feel like I missed half of what we did cuz I was in la-la land. She's the best! Oh, and I love the other one who just zips past her clapping performance in a blur! (miss ya, B!)

why are her feet so dang small? they look like they haven't grown since birth.....

Dave & Chels said...

I know!! She has teeny feet! She's turning out to be pretty petite.

Durrett Family Band said...

She looks so proud of herself when she claps! Too cute. Must come up this month to visit. Are you guys busy at the end of May?

Alan and Kiersten said...

LOVE the videos! she is SO CUTE!!!