I just realized I haven't posted in a really long time. I don't have a good excuse for this - just lazy and not very motivated lately. I have been, however, running a mile every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. I never knew I had it in me! I love it. I have to get up before my family wakes up -I leave around 7 or so - but it is so worth it.
Here's B with his good friend Triston. They were eating tomato soup with goldfish crackers, (B's meal of choice lately) and I put bibs on them because I figured it would get everywhere. Turns out Triston is a very neat eater compared to B! I don't think he got a drop on anything. I was pretty surprised.
Trying to get a picture where they were both smiling and/or looking at the camera was an impossible task.
This little girl finally moved into the big kid eating seat. The bumbo worked great until I started putting the tray on. She can get it off in about 10 seconds.
Oh, she's so cute. She is still the easiest child ever - hardly makes a sound except when she's hungry or tired. Not super active yet - she hasn't quite got crawling down, but she's about a week away from it. I am perfectly fine that, too.
One of the cutest outfits she fits into right now. My mom got it for her - I know, no surprise there, right? It is slowly getting too small for her, so I am making the most of it while I can.
A view from the back. And look at all that hair. She is growing new hair on the spot where it rubbed off in the back, and I can't tell if it's red or light brown. I'm trying not to really look at it too closely because I don't want to get disappointed. I am in love her red hair.
6 comments:
We really need to get our kids together, because Emily and Blake look like they could be sisters. Cute kids!
i'm way impressed that you're running a mile...maybe one day i'll try that. ha ha. blake is getting so big and i LOVE that outfit!! so dang cute!
That outfit is way cute and way good job with the running!
How fun...Nice work on the workouts! It's so hard to get going, but once you're done you're glad you did it. Your cute kids are getting so big...I'm impressed that B took the last Picture...Talent...he's good. I don't think my little one could do that. :)
I love the face Blake is making in the first pic in her cute outfit! She is so adorable! I hope I can meet her someday soon!! And I want B and Alexandria to get together they would have so much fun!
Blake is so cute in these pictures, I just want to eat her up, figuratively speaking
Post a Comment