The headbands I ordered from Etsy finally came.
(Turns out the lady was on vacation for a few weeks - that explained a lot.)
I am in love with them.
I am in love with them.
What good is having a sibling if you can't "fix" their feet? (B told me he was "fixing her feet.")
You know your child needs hair cut when his Dad can do this with their hair:
8 comments:
OK Chels, seriously....the way Dave did B's hair is EXACTLY how many people here style their kid's hair. No joke. If you hadn't told me this was just goofing around, I would have thought you were serious. (it doesn't look that bad......?)
I seriously think we are shopping twins. I just say those headbands on etsy last week and was thinking about ordering them. They look really cute on her!
I love the headband!! And I love B's hair!
B looks very grown up in the second picture. What's happening to our babies?
Those are fantastic pictures! I love the headbands...I wish Haven would keep them in her hair, but...no dice.
So cute, I need to get some headbands from Etsy! Those are fabulous.
Cute! Which shop did you get the headband from? I love it! And I like Bonsai too - stuffy buddies are the best.
Hey! I would write your email if I had it, but I can't find it. I wanted to talk to you about Dallas and see what area you guys are looking in. Write me when you get a chance. pierson_cassie@yahoo.com. And, as always, your kids are adorable and have grown SO MUCH! :)
Post a Comment