Wednesday, December 30, 2009


We got a lot of snow here the day before Christmas. I think we only got four or five inches, but it was windy so it made some really big snow drifts.

Poor kid, we didn't have any snow clothes for him. Why would we - we live in Texas! This was the point where he wanted to go inside.


Christmas morning. Our Christmas was very laid back. Almost to the point of being boring. B didn't have any cousins to play with or Grandparents to play with him. But it was really relaxing.


Blake was really enjoying her candy cane Santa brought her - especially when she broke through the plastic wrapper and started getting good stuff.


She was really excited with the wrapping paper, as you can see.

B helping her open her one present. Poor girl. Good thing she's seven months and won't remember!


B wanted to go out in the snow again, but this time we got smart and put some water-proof clothes on him. And two pairs of mittens and a hat.



Thanks for the cool toy, Nana! He really likes it.

Blake helping me do laundry one day.


Happy anniversary, babe! Five years, that's crazy long to me.We went to a great hibachi restaurant. Dinner and a show -it was fantastic.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary, guys.

It "snowed" here too, but the wind was moving at about 40mph and it didn't stick very long. Czarina and Bella lasted less than 10 minutes playing in it.

email me: jenniferbaldwin08@gmail.com-so I can add you as a reader:)

Jody said...

I love your sweater. Where'd you get it?

Dave & Chels said...

I got that sweater from Goodwill, ironically. It's Gap. It's one of my favorites. I will show you when you get here. When are you getting here, by the way?

McArthur Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Can't believe how much snow you got there in TX.