Friday, December 11, 2009

Two (almost three!) years ago

This is B at the age Blake is right now.
I don't remember him being so bald.


To me, he looks exactly the same today as he did in this picture.
Or maybe that is how all moms feel when they look at their kids baby pictures.

4 comments:

The Ashdowns said...

When I looked at these pictures, I thought it was Blake! They look like twins!

The Jessups said...

Oh my gosh, he and Blake looks SOOOO much alike!! Holy cow. He is such a cutie. He does look like the same ole Bentley!

S. Fantasia said...

He does look just the same. That's definitely not how all Mommies feel because I think Dean and Eli look NOTHING like when they were newborns. They both had dark brown hair for one. LOL.

Jody said...

No, Blake had hair. B doesn't in those.....or it's just so much lighter than Blake's. (hey, I wonder what Mom thinks of HER hair in the pictures.....he-he) :)