(This blog-once-a-day is turning into blogging every other day. I'm okay with that. I think it's a little more realistic, too. )
B has been waiting a long time for this day.
He ran into my room and exclaimed, "Blake is playing cars & trains with me!"
I walked into his room and this was what I found:
She cut her first tooth on Sunday, and she's sitting up by herself. Still a little wobbly, but can sit up for the most part.
She's drooling like crazy, putting everything in her mouth, and has stopped sleeping 12 hour stretches at night. Now she wakes up every six hours or so, eats, then goes back to sleep without much crying.
Don't worry, I know I'm lucky. :)
2 comments:
Chels- Don't think your once a day blogging is going unnoticed! I love u- I love u- I love U!!!!!I WILL see you SOON, one way or another!!!! I so love chubby and naked baby pictures_- keep 'em coming!
Did I say THANK YOU? now I DID!!!
What a sweet brother. I'm loving all the pictures, too.
Post a Comment