Seeing as this Christmas is pretty low-key for us, (and by that, I mean pretty boring) I figure I can make a certain family member of mine pretty happy by blogging once a day. I'm not into making promises I can't keep, but I will try.
Here is B making use of the pathetic patch of dirt/plants outside our front door. Nothing makes this kid happier than playing outside in the dirt. He is not going to know what to do with himself when we move into a house next year.
And if you thought B looked just like his Dad, just look at this next picture:
(Isn't my husband good-looking? I think so, even with a little scruff.
And I'm not usually a scruff girl.)
This video is pretty anti-climatic. It is mainly for my family members who have not met her yet. I put her in the Jonny-Jumper, but she wasn't grasping the concept very well.
It shows her temperament really well - she's really laid back. I hope she stays that way forever.
(I can dream, right?)
I'm off to try to finish some x-mas shopping. I plan on getting it done before tomorrow. Saturdays + The Saturday before Christmas = a place I don't want to be.
Wish me luck.
4 comments:
I think Blake looks a lot like you...every time I see a picture of her I think she looks like you. She's got the prettiest blue eyes too! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! We're not going to be around any family this year either, so I feel your pain. Have a great one!
Wow, in that picture, Blake looks like she could be Emily's twin. And everyone tells me that she looks like her dad, so I feel your pain.
(getting teary...)
Thanks. :) I miss you.
she is soo cute. the red hair makes her totally a Jackson. i'm glad i found your blog.
Post a Comment