Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We made short trip to Waco/Dallas for Thanksgiving last week. We drove to Waco Wednesday night, had Thanksgiving there, then drove to Dallas on Friday for Mary & Luke's wedding. Then we drove home on Friday night. It was a super fast trip, but we had fun.




(This is what B wanted for his Thanksgiving meal. He wouldn't touch anything else. I have no idea why this kid is such a weird eater.)


They spent hours in the leaves. Who knew leaves could be so entertaining?



It's all fun & games until the baby gets covered in leaves.




They had their luncheon at this cute re-modeled house from the early 19oo's. Thus the wallpaper in the background.


Isn't it sad that this is the only picture I got of the married couple? All I know is, Mary's hair looked fantastic. :)
Congrats, guys. We are excited to have Luke in the family!!

3 comments:

Natalie Benavides said...

awww i like the family picture in the leaves!

Mary said...

Thanks! And by the way, Chelsea and Lance LOOOOOOVE Blake. They said she's the cutest baby ever! Do you think that when she grows up she's going to think it's weird that everyone wanted to eat her when she was a baby? :)

Ellen said...

The Family picture is the best yet. You'll have to send me a copy I can print for the wall.