Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween is so much fun when you have kids. Since Dave and I don't dress up, it's fun to have our own children to dress up!

I got a little creative (shocker, I know) and put together a Bob The Builder costume for B. It turned out pretty cute, and the only thing I paid for was his tool belt that I made out of elastic.



Is this not the cutest outfit ever? I just want to eat her up! My friend Susan made this for her son a few years back and she let me borrow it.



B had fun jumping in the jump house at our ward carnival with his best friend these days, Tristan. His Woody costume was adorable - made by his talented mom! :)



He tried eating it without his hands, but just gave up after a while. Donughts are just too good to wait for, I guess.


Our friends in our ward invited us down to their super cute neighborhood so B could go trick or treating at acutal houses. They also had an awesome carnival.



He ended the night by getting his face painted. Dave said that it was the stillest (is that even a word?) he had seen B sit, ever.

In yet another shout-out to Susan, look at the adorable hat she made for Blake. I LOVE it. So does Blake.

4 comments:

Jody said...

Good job with Bob! and Blake would look darling in a potato sack! cute pictures.

(B's hair is getting DARK! E's is still pretty blond. when are they going to meet each other?)

Anonymous said...

I see Bentley packing that saw. Watch out.

Jennifer said...

I really need a boy, with all girls all I ever see is pink, purple, and sparkles. Blake's hat is gorgeous, another project for me to try now!

Durrett Family Band said...

So glad that lamb costume worked out. Your kiddies looks so cute!