Thursday, June 11, 2009

I realize I haven't blogged in forever, but there is a reason - we just moved to Dallas for the summer for Dave's internship. I've been getting used to 1) a new house, and 2) adjusting to two kids in a new house/area. I'm finally starting to feel a little more settled.
In the meantime, here are some more pics of the new one. (And her brother, but he's old news.) :)



(Don't worry, I don't let her sleep on her tummy. This was only for a photo shoot for a few minutes.)





Trying to get Blake a little sun for her jaundice. (I didn't have her out there for very long, and the sun was behind the clouds most of the time. Except, of course, for this picture. It seems to be blaring right on her!) B is on my lap because he is scared of ants. Notice even his feet are not touching the pavement. Crazy kid.





B enjoying the rain in Lubbock. We only get rain there once every other month or so in the summer, so it's a pretty big deal when it comes.




B found a new surface/human to put his stickers on.

This picture cracks me up. What is he doing? He went from not wanting his pic taken at all to saying "cheeeeese" whenever I get the camera out. He looks like a crazy one-eyed kid.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I wouldn't think you were a bad mom if you let her sleep on her stomach. I let Ivy sleep on her stomach a lot when she was first born because it was the only way she'd stay asleep. I don't think there's anything wrong with it if she's healthy :)

Jody said...

I HAVE to come see you........