Laundry day.
It can also be called, "Can-your-child-clash-any-more-than-mine?" day.
"There is nothing more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends." Homer, Odyssey
7 comments:
Chels, that has to be one of the cutest pictures of him. You don't even notice the clothes because of that darling face. You need to blow that up, make it black and white or sepia and hang it somewhere.
(why, why, WHY does my sister have such photogenic kids and I don't??! It's not fair!)
I think clashing is a good thing. He is super handsome!
Man, he is a cute little guy, isn't he? If I really have a girl, can they be betrothed? Haha. Nothin' like a good ol' arranged marriage these days.
So I have totaly started clashing MY OWN clothes and I LOVE IT!! Its the way to go! Super cute!
I love his airplane sweatshirt. Cute boy.
I agree with Jody. That's a picture to blow up and hang it in yo' crib somewhere.
Clashing? Nah, Chels..I think the word you wanted to use was "stylin'".
I agree with Jody he looks soooo CUTE in that photo...I hardly could tell...but I hear ya with the laundry thing....it's outta control over here! :)
Post a Comment