I have no idea what he did to make it stick up everywhere. Did he run his hands through it or something?
I decided to take matters into my own hands and cut his hair myself. It really isn't hard because we just buzz it. Dave was out of town, and I've never tried doing it by myself. But really, how hard could it possibly be?
Here is the result.
My mom called me the day after I did this and told me how cute his hair was in the fair pictures & told me not to cut it. I told her it was too late. She was so disappointed. These pictures are mainly for her. To prove that he is still cute.
He seems to like it.
8 comments:
You couldn't do anything to that kid to make him less cute. I think you did a great job!
Mindi :)
I like it. I almost cried the first time we buzzed Dean's because it made him looks so much older. Now I buzz his AND Eli's all the time. It's so much easier to maintain when it's short.
He looks adorable. Good job!
Oh, you should have heard Mom when we did it to Noah and Gabe. Gosh, she acts like it's against her religion or something...
I agree with Steph, it makes them look A TON older! And so much more easy to maintain. B's got a good head shape for it. You should have seen Will when he buzzed it.....not a pretty sight. The man needs hair...lots of it.
How does he do with the trimmer? I wonder if Joe will trust me with it to cut our baby's hair!? humm...
Good work. I need to shear all of my sheep - they're getting a big mangy. I like the bedhead thing, though. That's crazy. Ben will wake up with half of his hair sticking up, but never to a nice point like that!
You did a good job with the haircut!
But I do think it would have been cool for my not-even-two-year-old nephew to have a faux-hawk. Oh well.
Yep, still cute! Although I think you are being modest when you say that it is easy to cut his hair on your own. I did that today with Bennett and was seriously sweating by the end trying to coral him :). Miss you tons!
You did a way good job! I forgot to answer your question... we could move to TX for PA or opthamology school. So far he has aced everything so he just needs to finish a few more pre reqs etc. We will have to see... of course he will apply everywhere and then we will decide where we are supposed to be/
Post a Comment