Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bentley's B-day and Nana's visit

We had lots of fun with my mom when she came to stay. That is, until she and Bentley both got sick. Here are some pictures of the fun parts:


My mom got him a bike!


He hardly ever sits on it now - he prefers to stand next to it and push all the buttons that make noise.


Poor kid - he got his first year shots the day after his B-day. Here he is peeling all the band-aids off. And my mom found out he can take very well-wrapped band-aids off his finger. He had to get some blood drawn to check for anemia, and my mom was taking him out to the car. She came back in all covered in blood, and said B had taken the cotton swab and band-aid off by the time they got to the car. Then she had to come all the way back. That blue shirt she is wearing took the brunt of it, but she also had it all over her face. She looked like someone out of a horror movie by the time she got back inside.


Cake pictures -


Feeding Dad.


Feeding mom. (He's really into feeding other people his food - his friend Charlie found this out when we had lunch with them the other day.


This picture, to me, is a Jackson expression. It reminds me of Mary J., Dave's sister.


I have no idea how cake ended up in his hair.



This is my favorite cake picture. I had to save it for last. Spaz, anyone?

5 comments:

Durrett Family Band said...

I LOVE the cake pictures! I bet you had a really fun time trying to get all of that off in the bath.

S. Fantasia said...

Oh my gosh! That is so great. Not even Dean dug in that much. That is so classic!

Sara & Saylor said...

That last picture is classic! Thanks so much for posting pictures! I miss looking at your blog every day!

Heather said...

One year shots: We attended a party for one of Eva's friends, and the kid slept through it, because she got her shots on her Birthday right before the party!

Cute pics!

Jewel-e said...

Awesome! I love the "first cake" pics! Looks like a yummy one!