Bentley has mastered clapping, and actually does it on command now. We got a picture of it in action.
Congrats, William & Rebecca! Thanks for giving us an excuse to party! Have fun in San Fran!
"There is nothing more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends." Homer, Odyssey
5 comments:
Oh, love the new template :) Grandma told me this morning that the whole clan will be in ID/UT for Christmas until Eric's wedding. I wish I would have known that before I booked my flight. I think I'll be in UT for two days when you guys are there. We'll have to coordinate because I don't know when I'll get to see everyone all at the same time again!
Cute jacket!!!!!
Your child is WAY too happy....no fair.
Cute Jacket, Chels. AND...I LOVE Bentley's outfit. You need to move closer so we can share boy clothes. Bentley can have Dean's hand me downs and then Eli can have Bentley's. :o)
Okay...so someone's baby is sooo CUTE! I love all the pictures of Bentley. He look so cute in his outfit!
Post a Comment