Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween pics


He looks like one of those half-horse/half-man creatures. (Aren't they called centaurs?)

He has this strange fascination with ceiling fans - or anything on the ceiling, for that matter.





This last picture is typical man pose to me. Just lounging in his cow outfit. We had our ward trunk or treat the night before Halloween, but I didn't take any pictures. It was past his bedtime, he wouldn't keep the hat or shoes on, whining - not his finest hour. It was Dave and I's first time going to a ward trunk or treat, though.
Oh yeah - Bentley is legitimately crawling now, as in one knee forward, one hand forward, etc. Occasionally, if he is in a hurry, he will still do the army crawl/toe pushing technique or the belly flop maneuver. AND he's getting a tooth in on top. It broke through a few days ago, so that makes a total of three teeth. This really makes me scared about breast feeding still, but so far there hasn't been any major injuries to me. A few close calls, but he's been pretty good about it.

4 comments:

Jody said...

So you used the cow costume! It looks cute, not too small at all. Did he keep the hat on good? Cuz it looks like it!

Mary said...

I like to show my roommates the pictures your post on your blog, and we all love them. So cute!

S. Fantasia said...

SO CUTE! We both have little cows this year, I love it! He looks adorable and I would just like to say that I am impressed that you know a half man/horse is called a "centaur". Haha.

Melissa Wilson said...

He looks so cute! I didn't notice he was being a stinker at the Trunk or Treat, he smiled at me though and his beautiful blue eyes made me smile! What a sweet boy!