Sunday, July 22, 2007
In honor of Harry Potter...
In honor of the last Harry Potter book coming out, our son struck this pose of a wizard casting a spell. (I also think he was trying to impress his Aunt Mary with his magic skills.) I think his impression came out pretty well, what do you think? Maybe Hogwarts is in his future...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Perfect!
So, have you started reading?
Nice picture. :) How is the book coming?
I am in chapter 19, but it is hard to read with a baby who seems to want attention all the time. :) I've even tried parking him in front of the T.V., but he won't have it. I think he knows what I'm trying to do...
What luck to get a picture like that! I know it all has do with an inborn sense to know that his mother loves a series of books having to do with magic and wizards! He did it just for you....now he just needs his robe, wand and owl. (oh, and a sleeping schedule where he takes his naps right when you want to read!)
Post a Comment