Monday, June 18, 2007

KICK IT ONE TIME BOY-EE


Now this is how to kick off a pool party crazy style. Like letting out the pent-up rock star in all of us. These civilized humans hide as mere professionals by day, but pool party animals by alter-ego. I guess too much sun can turn us all into adrenaline junkies. From right to left we have J-Man(Josh), Lin-Dog(Lindsay), and of course, The Chel-mira(Chelsea). Can't beat the real thing.

4 comments:

Anjanette said...

wow jackson quite the body...and I love the shorts. never would have thought you were that flexible. ~ James

Dave & Chels said...

Thanks I know. But thats not me thats Josh the man. Chelsea's Brother. Word

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment, James. Yeah, I've been working on that figure for quite some time (actually, it's pretty easy...).

Anjanette said...

Hey!!!...I have come to your guys' blog the last 2 days expecting updates of your trip. WHAT IS GOING ON? False promises...nothing but false promises of daily updates. You were doing so well for the first 2 days of your trip....Anyway...just teasing but keep the posts coming...we like to see what you guys are up to on your road trip. =)

~ James